Vaquas- As we told you in my past posts we lived in Switzerland for sometime. So we learned many European recipes as well. we are so eager to share with you all. This recipe is one of the first we learned while living in Geneva. Because of this recipe my wife started eating salmon.
This recipe is really easy. Start to finish takes about 15-20 minutes. This recipe is perfect for a busy weeknight meal. We hope you give this recipe a try. If you try this recipe don’t forget to comment or tag us on instagram @ twoclovesinapot.
Spaghettis Au Saumon Fume
- 1/4 lbs Spaghetti
- 2 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 2 tbsp pasta sauce
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 20 ounce smoked salmon roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp juice from fresh lemon
- 1 tbsp shredded mozzarella
- 1 tbsp parsley chopped
- salt and pepper as needed
- Fill a large pot with water and Sprinkle a generous amount of salt and pour in 1 tbsp of olive oil. After it comes to a boil then add in Spaghetti and cook for 10-15 minutes. don’t over cook it. Drain the pasta. Set it aside in a bowl and Sprinkle some oil on top.
- In a large skillet with high sides, add oil and heat over medium heat, pour in the pasta sauce and heavy whipping cream and mix well.
- Add Salmon and sauté for 3-5 minutes on medium heat stirring constantly.
- Add in lemon juice, salt, pepper and cheese then mix well.
- Pour the sauce over the Spaghetti and garnish with parsley.