Sarah- Hey guys, so Im back with a brand new recipe. Its Sarah’s Creamy Pasta recipe. I know times are tough you all need a minimal ingredient recipe. We are fighting Covid19. Along with the the ingredients listed below you can add your choice of veggies, meat, and/or cheese.
Creamy Pasta is such simple, delicious, and easy to follow. I hope you give this recipe a try. If you have any questions about our recipes, techniques, or you just want to say hi! Please feel free to message us. As always, if you try any of our recipes be sure to tag us on instagram @twoclovesinapot. Find us on Pinterest too @twoclovesinapot. Please subscribe to our newsletter. We value honest feedback.
Sarah's Creamy Pasta
- 1-1/2 cups any type of pasta
- 2 tbsp sweet salted butter
- 1 tbsp all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup milk
- salt as needed
- 2 tsp chili garlic sauce
- fresh parsley chopped (for garnish)
- In a pot, on high heat, add salt and oil to the water, and bring it to boil and add pasta of your choice cook it until al dente.
- Drain the paste and set it aside.
- In a fry pan, on medium heat, add butter and let it melt.
- After the butter melts, add the flour and keep on mixing it with the whisk.
- Add 1/2 cup on milk constantly mixing with the whisk.
- Add salt and chili garlic sauce and mix it.
- Pour the remaining milk in the sauce.
- Add the pasta to the sauce, garnish with some parsley.