Sarah- Hey everyone, I’m here to give you my Street Style Corn recipe. It requires minimum ingreidents yet filled with flavor. My mom makes it on every 4th of July barbecue. It’s a perfect side for anytime but especially pairs well together when there is a barbecue. It’s a perfect summer treat, that won’t leave you disappointed. Street Style Corn has lots of memories from my trips to Karachi. All of us cousin would eat Bhutta or Street Style Corn near the beach, it was the most relaxing time of the trip, since all our trips to Karachi were extremely hectic. The waves coming and going and we all be eating our street style corns. After the corn we usually go ride camels by the beach, so much fun to be in Karachi. I miss Karachi.
Ingredients for Spicy corn on the cob that you need
- Corn- Peel the skin off the corn
- Lemon- Cut the lemon in two pieces.
- Seasoning mixture- cumin powder, black salt, chaat masala, red chili powder, and salt.
As I said before this is a perfect dish or side for your next barbecue party. It can be also a perfect side for your next dinner party. You can make it for your next meal if you want to eat healthy. Street style corn (bhutta) is really delicious. Be sure to check out our other recipes that will be perfect for your next barbecue, summer dish, or a perfect side to your next dinner party like: Buffalo Chicken Pizza , Chicken Malai Tikka , and Watermelon Lemonade . If you have any questions about our recipes, techniques, or you just want to say hi! Please feel free to message us. As always, if you try any of our recipes be sure to tag us on instagram @twoclovesinapot. Find us on Pinterest too, @twoclovesinapot. Please subscribe to our newsletter. We value honest feedback.
Street Style Corn (Bhutta)
- 4 corn peeled
- 1 lemon cut in half
- 1/2 tsp black salt
- 1/2 tsp chaat masala
- a pinch salt
- a pinch cumin powder
- a pinch red chili powder
- After peeling the corn.
- Turn on the stove to medium low, put it on the stove directly. Keep turning it until all sides of the corn are grilled properly. This process will take about 2-3 minutes.
- Take it off the stove.
- Make the seasoing mixture.
- Cut the lemon in 2 pieces and dip the lemon into the seasoing mixture.
- Squeeze the lemon as you apply to the corn so juices from the lemon will apply with the seasoning mixture.
- Serve it immediately.