Sarah: I’m back with a new recipe. It’s my recipe of Chocolate Chip Cookies. I always wanted to be a mom who made the best chocolate chip cookies and I’m have achieved that level. Ever sense my teenager years, I have been experimenting with this recipe. My secret ingredient is my strength in making these chocolate chip cookies from being great to AMAZING!
How to make the most delicius chocolate chip cookies?
- Butter– If I know I will be making these tomorrow then I would take the butter out and let it sit on the counter overnight and the most important thing is tell everyone in your household so if someone wakes up in the middle of the night, they don’t put it back in the fridge.
- Flour– Be sure to measure the flour accurately. This is a very important ingredient that can make or break your dough.
- Chocolate Chips- You are going to put some in with the dough but you are going to stick it on after you scoop it out on the parchment paper.
- Crunch Chocolate Bar- That’s the most unique and SECRET ingredient in this recipe. Cut the chocolate bar into small bits and stick only 3-4 pieces on top. Don’t overdue.
How to make these cookies soft and gooey?
The main point is don’t over-bake them. Just follow this recipe and the exact time you will be fine. This cookies would look flimsy. I am not going to lie they are very flimsy when you initially take them out of the oven and they will get a true hold on their texture when you leave them alone for 5-10 minutes.
Why my cookies didn’t take the perfect cookie shape or flatten?
- The butter was too cold.
- You didn’t measure the flour accurately.
- The butter and the sugars didn’t get creamed enough.
- You touched it immediatly when you took it out from the oven.
- Your oven temperature was not not right.
This recipe is too perfect not to try. I grantee it, it will become your favorite or go to chocolate chip cookies recipe in no time. This recipe is eaten through out the year. This recipe is toddler approved too. Our little one really loves this recipe. Be sure to check out more recipes like this one: Creame Brûlée , Chocolate Ganache Tart , and Chocolate Soufflé . If you have any questions about our recipes, techniques, or you just want to say hi! Please feel free to message us. As always, if you try any of our recipes be sure to tag us on instagram @twoclovesinapot. Find us on Pinterest too, @twoclovesinapot. Please subscribe to our newsletter. We value honest feedback.
Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup sweet salted butter soften
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- extra semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 king-sized crunch chocolate bar chopped into tiny pieces
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking tray with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a standing mixer, cream together butter and sugars until well combined.
- add in eggs, vanilla and mix well.
- In a separate bowl mix flour, baking soda, salt, baking powder. Add in the standing mixer and mix well.
- Add in the 1 cup of chocolate chips and mix well.
- Take the dough out with the dough scoop on your baking tray that is lined with parchment paper and place each dough ball 1-1/2 inch apart of each other.
- Now place 3-4 chocolate chip and 3-4 pieces of crunch on top of each dough ball.
- Place it in the oven and bake for 8 minutes.
- After 8 minutes, take it out leave it on the counter or stove for 10 minutes.
- Serve them immediately or store them in a ziplock bag.