Vaquas- Hey, I’m back with a brand new recipe, it’s my French Toasts recipe. I’m very excited about this recipe. French Toasts, I have learned when I was living in Paris. It’s the french way of doing French toasts. It’s very rich, wouldn’t recommend this recipe if you’re on a diet. This recipe is very close to my heart. I used to have this almost every single day during my PhD days in Paris. Paris is known for their rich foods, so they tend to make French toast richer as well. This is my favorite go to breakfast recipes. It’s extremely easy and comes together in no time.
How Do I Store These French Toasts?
I usually make like 10-15 slices and I just put them in a ziplock bag , and put them in the fridge. Be sure you don’t put any type of syrup before you store them. When I’m ready to eat them I just take it out of the fridge, and eat them up in the microwave for 15-20 seconds per slice and I’m good to go.
Recommended pan for this recipe?
As you can clearly see I love grill marks on my french toasts. I would recommend Click here for Pan . Be sure you don’t use steel, your pan should be nonstick so the toast won’t stick to the pan.
French Toast are a family favorite in our household. It’s delicious. I hope that you try this recipe. I hope you find it delicious and love it as much as I do. We have a lot of our favorite recipes on our blog like Khageena , Banana Chocolate Chip Bread and Pink Smoothie . If you have any questions about our recipes, techniques, recipe request, or you just want to say hi! Please feel free to message us. As always, if you try any of our recipes be sure to tag us on instagram @twoclovesinapot. Find us on Pinterest too, @twoclovesinapot. Please subscribe to our newsletter. We value honest feedback.
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- brioche bread pre-sliced
- In a large bowl, whisk in the eggs, sugar, cinnamom powder, salt, vanilla extract, and heavy whipping cream.
- Heat the griddle on medium heat, Soak each side of the bread for 15 seconds.
- Spread butter all over the bottom of the griddle. I just hold a stick and rub it everywhere.
- Cook the bread for about 30 seconds on each side, or until golden and flip the bread, cooking on the other side for equal time or until golden
- Serve with your favorite syrup.