Khageena is the modification of a western omelette. It sure is a crowd pleaser. its is scrambled eggs with light seasonings.
Prep Time7 mins
Cook Time9 mins
Total Time16 mins
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1 medium onion finely chopped
- 1 medium tomato finely chopped
- 1/4 bunch cilantro finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1 green chili pepper finely chopped
- salt and pepper as needed
- 1 sprig scallion or green onion finely chopped for garnish (optional)
In a bowl, add onions, tomatoes, cilantro, paprika, and green chilli, eggs, salt and pepper and mix it.
In a medium size pot, on medium heat, pour in oil, and add the egg mixture into the pot.
Constant stirring it until its fully cooked in 5-7 minutes, eggs should be scrambled, and fully cooked by now.
Dish it out, have it with bread or paratha.