Sarah- OMG!!! Have I got a delicious recipe for you today. It is my Buffalo Chicken Pizza recipe. It's seriously delicious, it can be made ahead of time so you can just put on the toppings and pop it in the toaster oven or regular oven. This buffalo chicken pizza is a life-altering meal, that you will love and thank me for. The buffalo chicken pizza is truly one of the best recipes, and that was given to me by my little brother. Buffalo Chicken Pizza is a naan topped with buffalo creamy chicken along with tomatoes, onion, bell pepper and some seasonings.
How to do cook and store the chicken?
To make the chicken, in a pot, on medium to low heat, add oil let it warm up then add chicken italian seasoning, garlic cloves, salt and pepper. I store it in a zip lock bag and it's good for 2-3 days in the fridge. When you're ready to use it take out the chicken in a bowl, mix the buffalo sauce and mayo to the chicken and mix well.
What are the toppings in buffalo chicken naan?
You can use as many toppings or as little toppings as you want but whatever you add just make sure it's finely chopped. My brother usually adds onion, tomatoes, and bell pepper. You can add jalapeños and olives. Sky is the limit when it comes to adding toppings.
This is a very quick weeknight pizza or if you want to serve as an appetizer for your next dinner party after the quarantine era. Be sure to check out more recipes like this one: Garlic Knots , Chicken Bread , and Chicken Tigania . If you have any questions about our recipes, techniques, or you just want to say hi! Please feel free to message us. As always, if you try any of our recipes be sure to tag us on instagram @twoclovesinapot. Find us on Pinterest too, @twoclovesinapot. Please subscribe to our newsletter. We value honest feedback.
Buffalo Chicken Pizza
- 2 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 2 fillet chicken thigh or breast cut into bits
- salt and pepper as needed
- 2 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 5 garlic cloves minced
- chicken from above
- 2 tbsp buffalo sauce
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 medium onion finely chopped
- 1 tomato finely chopped
- 1 bell pepper finely chopped
- onion powder sprinkle on top
- garlic powder sprinkle on top
- smoked paprika or paprika sprinkle on top
- 3 fresh basil leaves place it on top
- 2-3 tbsp cream cheese to spread on the naan
- Take out the frozen naan, set it aside.
- In a small pot or saucepan, on medium heat, add oil and heat it up.
- Add chicken in along with all the italian seasoning, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Saute the chicken, cook on medium low heat, occsionally mixing it.
- Cook it well this process will take 15-20 minutes.
- Now that the chicken is cooked, take out the chicken in a bowl and mix in mayo and buffalo sauce and mix well. Now you have the chicken mixture ready.
- Preheat oven to 400 (I usually use a toaster oven)
- On the naan, spread cream cheese.
- Add chicken mixture on top of the cream cheese.
- After the chicken mixture, add in the veggies such as onion, tomato, bell pepper (if you want to add any other viggies now its the time to do so).
- Sprinkle some onion powder, paprika or smoked paprika,and garlic powder.
- Add on the cheese and fresh basil on top.
- Put it in the toaster oven for 15 minutes or til the cheese melts.
- Serve it immediately.
- Don't thaw the naan artificially by oven toaster or microwave.
- Don't Subtitute the hot sauce with buffalo sauce, that would change the taste.