Sarah- I'm back with a new recipe. It's my roasted potatoes recipe. It's easy, delicious, perfect for a weeknight meal, and moreover, a perfect side for thanksgiving and Christmas. These Roasted Potatoes are tangy and filled with flavor. I can't even tell how delicious they are. Thanksgiving is around the corner, I don't know about you but roasted potatoes are just as important as mashed potatoes on my Thanksgiving table. If you're looking for an extra thanksgiving side to complete your thanksgiving table this has to be a must. There are two components to this recipe: you roast them, you drizzle it with a delicious dressing, and then you devour them.
How To Cut The Potatoes?
Don't cut out the skin, the skin is going to give flavor to this recipe. Cut the potato in half. There should be two long pieces. Take one of the long pieces, and start cutting cubes. Make sure they are a good medium size not too small. The middle part of each potato cube is going to give you that creamy flavor.
How To Roast The Potatoes?
Get a baking tray and pray it well with baking spray so it won't stick. Spread out the potatoes add salt, pepper, and olive oil. Toss then in the oven.
Clearly we're hooked on this flavorful and easy recipe. Whether it's a holiday meal, dinner party, or weeknight meal. It's perfect for occasion. I hope that you try this recipe. I hope you find it delicious and love it as much as I do. We have a lot of our side recipes like Garlic Butter Mushrooms- Cooking Time 10 minutes , Green Bean Casserole , and Bruschetta . If you have any questions about our recipes, techniques, or you just want to say hi! Please feel free to message us. As always, if you try any of our recipes be sure to tag us on instagram @twoclovesinapot. Find us on Pinterest too, @twoclovesinapot. Please subscribe to our newsletter. We value honest feedback.
- 5 potatoes washed and cut into medium size cube with skin on
- salt and pepper as needed
- baking spray
- olive oil for drizzling
- 2 olive oil extra virgin
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp italian seasoning
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 4 leaves basil finely chopped
- 2 sprig rosemary finely chopped
- 4 sprig parsley finely chopped
- 4 sprig thyme finely chopped
- 2 sprig parsley finely chopped (garnish)
- Preheat oven to 425 F
- Don't cut out the skin, the skin is going to give flavor to this recipe. Cut the potato in half. There should be two long pieces. Take one of the long pieces, and start cutting cubes. Make sure they are a good medium size not too small.
- Spray the baking tray with baking spray.
- Lay the potatoes.
- Drizzle olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Place it in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Take it out of the oven and let them sit outside while you work on the dressing.
- In a bowl, add olive oil, fresh lemon juice, italian seasoing, salt, pepper, garlic, red pepper flakes parsley, basil, rosemary, and thyme.
- Now transfer tha potatoes in a large bowl and drizzle the dressing on top and mix well.
- Garnish with parsley.
- Serve it immediately.