Sarah- I love Guacamole. It's a strong statement when I use the word LOVE. Isn't it funny how you tastebuds develop as you grow older. I can't believe I never touch an avocado in my teen or twenties. However, in my thirties, I felt the urge to include them in my diet. I am not a breakfast person but if I were I'd use this guacamole recipe and incorporate them in omelettes, breakfast muffins, and etc. Okay i'll quit now lol.
Guacamole is my go to dip for almost every occasion. Some people use jalapeños but in my recipe serrano peppers does the trick in the most subtle way. Some recipes call for tomatoes but I don't like the watery consistency in my guacamole. Limes are another essential part of this recipe. I'd like to add the juice of lime more than anybody I know! yes! it makes a huge difference. I hope you guys give this recipe a try. If you try any of our recipes please tag us on Instagram. We love honest feedback.
- 2 ripe avocado halved and pitted
- 1-½ juices from limes
- ¼ onion finely chopped
- 2 tbsp cilantro finely chopped
- 1 serrano pepper finely chopped
- salt as needed
- In a medium bowl, combine avocado and smash them well.
- Add in juice of limes, and combine.
- Add in onion, cilantro, and combine.
- Add in serrano pepper and salt and combine.
Leave a comment & rate this recipe