Join us as we foray into the authentic, historically vibrant realm of Pakistani cuisine. From cultural staples like chicken biryani to sweet delicacies like kheer, we draw inspiration from generations-passed dishes and present to you our most refined and tried-and-tested homemade recipes.
Our blog has just one goal: to transport the sweet, spicy, and savory recipes of Pakistan to your own dining table.
We love experimenting in the kitchen and sharing our recipes with you. Check out our most recent recipes here!
- Moist & Fluffy Ras Malai Tres Leches Cake
- Quick & Easy Lassi Recipe (Pakistani Yogurt Drink)
- Pakistani Thick Beef Haleem (Instant Pot & Stovetop)
- 5-Minute Homemade Haleem Masala
- Pakistani Beef Chapli Kababs
- Sweet And Tangy Pakistani Fruit Chaat
- Tangy Pakistani Kala Chana Chaat
- Pakistani Mutton Kalia (Kaliya)
Enjoy our most popular recipes, including authentic mutton karahi and golgappa chaat.
Search for recipes
Dinner ideas that the whole family will love.
See more main dish recipes →