Vaquas - Hi everyone, I'm back with a brand new recipe, it is my Watermelon Lemonade recipe. It's very refreshing. Summer is about to start this month. The summers in Tennessee keeps getting hotter and dryer as August rolls around. We would go 2-3 weeks without a drop rain. Watermelon is my and my daughter's favorite fruit. It takes total of 2 min to blend everything together. This recipe is perfect for a summer panic and this year you can have a panic in your backyard instead of in the park. This drinks screams summer. It's so refreshing and gives your body a sense of coolness and calmness. I hope you love this recipe as much as I love giving out this recipe.
What is the secret ingredient?
The secret ingredient is the black peppercorns, that would give a savory kick to the recipe.
- Watermelon- is a must for this recipe (go figure right?!?!)
- Black peppercorns- gives it like a savory kick.
- Black salt- how can I not add black salt in a lemonade recipe.
- Mint- can make any drink refreshing.
- Fresh lemon juice- make sure you don't use the store-bought lemon juice it change the taste completely instead use fresh lemon juice.
- Sugar- Another important ingredient that will impact the taste.
- Ice cubes- You can add little or more depends on how much ice you want in your drink.
Watermelon lemonade is refreshing recipe. Perfect for a summer drink. This recipe screams summer time. If you want other drink recipes be sure to check our: Almond and Saffron Milk , Street Lassi (Yogurt Drink) and Sarah's Pink Smoothie . If you have any questions about our recipes, techniques, or you just want to say hi! Please feel free to message us. As always, if you try any of our recipes be sure to tag us on instagram @twoclovesinapot. Find us on Pinterest too, @twoclovesinapot. Please subscribe to our newsletter. We value honest feedback.
- ¼ watermelon cut into chuncks
- 4 black peppercorns
- ½ tsp black salt
- 2 tbsp sugar optional (as needed)
- 4 mint leaves
- ice cubed as needed
- 1 fresh lemon juice
- Add all ingredients in a blender and blend until completely smooth.
- Serve immediately.
Leave a comment & rate this recipe