Sarah: I know we are going through a rough time in this world because of Covid 19. I hope this time passes quickly and we can all get back to our normal routine. Nevertheless, I tried giving you a quick recipe that you can substitute by many different ingredients.
Veggie panini is my go to recipe when I have bread. It's easy and filling. You can even put whatever your heart desires. You can even make it with any kind of meat if you want. If you want to eliminate the butter you're more than welcome to do that.
Veggie Panini is a quick recipe. It’s simple and easy to follow. It's absolutely delicious. I hope you give this recipe a try. If you have any questions about our recipes, techniques, or you just want to say hi! Please feel free to message us. As always, if you try any of our recipes be sure to tag us on instagram @twoclovesinapot. Find us on Pinterest too @twoclovesinapot. Please subscribe to our newsletter. We value honest feedback.
- 2 slices sourdough bread
- butter as needed
- pepper jack cheese sherreded
- Italian seasoning as needed
- cucumber as needed
- tomatoes as needed
- spring mix salad as needed
- few drops olive oil extra virgin
- salt & pepper as needed
- onion optional
- bell peper optional
- Spread the butter on each side of the slices.
- Add your favorite toppings to one of the slice.
- Add cheese, olive oil, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Place the other slice back on.
- Warm the grill skillet on medium high.
- Place the sandwich on the skillet.
- Heat on each side for 2 minutes.
- Serve it hot!
Enjoy and stay safe!