5-Minute Homemade Nihari Masala is easy looks imitating but don't worry this blogpost will break it down to the littlest detail everything you need to know about this Nihari Masala.
WHAT IS HOMEMADE NIHARI MASALA?
Homemade Nihari Masala is composed various Pakistani spices and seasonings. It's a game changer because when making Nihari masala at home, you will not be running to the store to get the store-bought one. Be sure to check out my famous spice blends like Homemade Biryani Masala, 5-Minute Homemade Karahi Masala, 3-Minute Homemade Achari Masala and Dahi Bara Masala.
HOW MUCH NIHARI MASALA TO USE?
As I will mention in the Nihari, on the Instant Pot step it needs 4 tbsp of Nihari Masala and for the gravy it needs 3 tbsp of the Nihari Masala. This Nihari recipe will be good for 7 people.
After many years of have been trying to perfect Homemade Nihari Masala, I finally got it. Even though every ingredient is important here is the list of the most the most prominant ingredients in this masala.
- Netmug and mace- This will give a unique Nihari taste.
- Dried Ginger powder- Can't have Nihari without Dried ginger powder it give a very distinct taste.
HOW TO MAKE NIHARI MASALA?
HOW LONG WILL THE MASALA LAST?
This Nihari masala will be good for 6-8 months. Store it in an airtight jar. Use it according to Authentic Beef Nihari (Beef Shank Stew) recipe.
5-Minute Homemade Nihari Masala
- spice grinder
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 2 pieces mace javitri
- ⅓ piece netmug jaifal
- 8 black cardamom
- 10 green cardamom pods
- 10 cloves
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp caraway seeds shahi zeera
- 8 bay leaves tez patta
- 1 tsp black peppercorns
- 3 tsp fennel seeds sauf
- 2 star anise badiyan ka phool
- 2 tsp salt
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp pomegranate powder anardana powder
- 2 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp dried ginger powder sonth
- Add all the whole spices in a fry pan.
- Lightly dry roast on medium heat all the whole spices.
- Now break cinnamon, mace, and baby leaves in little pieces.
- Add all whole spices in a spice grinder.
- Grind them until powder form.
- Now take the content of the spice grinder and place them in a bowl.
- Next add salt and the powdered spices and mix well.
- Store it in a jar.
- Enjoy! Homemade Nihari Masala is ready to use.
Leave a comment & rate this recipe