2-Minute Pudina Chutney (Mint Chutney), requires only a handful of ingredients and effortlessly combines to create a scrumptious and aromatic condiment/dip.
WHAT IS PUDINA CHUTNEY?
The 2-Minute Pudina Chutney (Mint Chutney), embodies the congruous blend of fresh mint, cilantro, black salt, and a medley of carefully selected ingredients. Originating from the culinary traditions of Pakistan and North India, this versatile condiment serves as a delightful dip, gracefully enhancing the flavors of various appetizers and Pakistani dinner recipes.
WHY DOES PUDINA CHUTNEY TURN BITTER?
Incorporating mint stalks into the mixture can result in a bitter taste.
HOW TO STORE PUDINA CHUTNEY?
To maintain its freshness and quality, it is advisable to store the mint chutney in an airtight container within either the refrigerator or the freezer.
HOW LONG PUDINA CHUTNEY LAST?
When stored in the refrigerator, the chutney can maintain its original color, taste, and texture for a duration of 1-2 weeks, owing to the presence of vinegar in the recipe. It is strongly recommended to consume the chutney within this timeframe and prepare a fresh batch thereafter.
On the other hand, if stored in the freezer, the chutney can retain its pristine qualities, including color, taste, and texture, for an extended period of 1-2 months
- Mint- Exercise caution to refrain from including mint stems in the preparation.
- Cilantro- roughly cut the cilantro.
- Black salt- Incorporating black salt contributes an enhanced flavor to the recipe.
- Green pepper- Including mint stalks in this chutney not only adds a spicy kick but also enhances its overall taste.
- Vinegar- The addition of vinegar serves a dual purpose in this chutney. It not only enhances the taste but also acts as a natural preservative, prolonging its shelf life.
HOW TO MAKE PUDINA CHUTNEY?
Add cilantro and mint.
Then add rest of the ingredient and blend.
Let's Make Pudina Chutney!!!
2-Minute Pudina Chutney (Mint Chutney)
- 20 mint leaves
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 2 green pepper
- ½ tsp black salt
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 2 tbsp water
- Add all the ingredients to a blender.
- Blend for 2 minutes or until it's smooth.