2-Minute Refreshing Indian/Pakistani Cold Coffee stands as my unequivocal favorite beverage. Its allure lies in its swift and straightforward preparation, requiring minimal ingredients. In just a few simple steps, you're rewarded with a revitalizing drink that effortlessly quenches thirst.
WHAT IS COLD COFFEE?
2-Minute Refreshing Indian/Pakistani Cold Coffee is iced coffee It's My recipe is unique because just have to add few ingredients to a blender with ice of course and blend. Cold coffee is my favorite drink, as I type this blog post out I am sipping on my refreshing Cold Coffee. I have few of my other favorite Indian/Pakistani Drink recipes as the blog as well: Falsay Sharbat, Mango Lassi, and Sattu.
This is one of my favorite Pakistani recipes. Although this is not a traditional way of making cold coffee but this way works great for me I have been making this recipe since my freshmen year of college.
WHICH COFFEE TO USE FOR THIS RECIPE?
I have been Nescafe Instant Coffee dark roast. That works so well for me for this recipe.
- Milk- I have used whole milk but to cut some calories you can use easily substitute fat-free,1%, or 2%.
- Sugar- I have used regular sugar but you can substitute Stevia or Splenda.
- Coffee- I have stated above about which Instant coffee I use but you can use any brand Instant coffee, of course the taste may differ.
- Vanilla Ice cream- I'd use any brand of Vanilla Ice cream for this recipe.
- Ice cube- Any type of ice cubes or crushed ice would work for this recipe.
HOW TO MAKE COLD COFFEE?
In a blender, add all ingredients.
HOW TO STORE COLD COFFEE?
Store the cold coffee in a pitcher or a jar with air-tight lid in refrigerator. It should last 3-4 days easily.
Hey Friend, You’ve made it this far, so now we’re basically best friends! If you make this recipe, I’d love for you to give it a quick review & star rating ★ below. Make sure you follow me on Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok.
Let's Make Cold Coffee!!!
2-Minute Refreshing Indian/Pakistani Cold Coffee
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup milk
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 tsp nescafe dark roast instant coffee or any type of coffee blend
- ice cubes
- Gather all the ingredients together in a blender.
- Pulse it for 2 minutes.