Indulge in the exquisite flavors of this quick-n-easy 30-Minute Pakistani Chicken Keema recipe, artfully infused with fragrant spices that promise a resonantly delicious taste. This one-pot meal effortlessly comes together 30 minute and reaches its pinnacle of taste when accompanied by Chapati, basmati rice, or zeera Rice.
WHAT IS CHICKEN KEEMA?
30-Minute Pakistani Chicken Keema, a delightful ground chicken curry, traces its roots to the culinary heritage of North India and Pakistan. Effortlessly earning its place among the easiest Pakistani dinner recipes.
This recipe exudes both simplicity and delectable flavors. Ground chicken, skillfully entwined with an array of whole and powdered spices, creates a balanced blend, yielding a mildly spiced yet utterly delicious Pakistani recipe.
CAN CHICKEN KEEMA BE MADE AHEAD OF TIME?
Undoubtedly, this recipe proves to be amenable to both freezing and refrigeration, ensuring its versatility and convenience for storage, allowing you to relish it at your convenience.
- Ground Chicken- While ground turkey can serve as a substitute, the usage of ground chicken is strongly recommended for an optimal culinary experience.
- Garam Masala Powder- For an impeccable finishing touch, utilize Garam Masala powder as a garnish. Avoid mixing it with the powdered spices during cooking, as it may alter the delicate balance and unique taste of the recipe.
- Ginger garlic paste- Indulge in the exquisite flavors of Pakistani recipes crafted with homemade ginger garlic paste, as they promise an unparalleled and out-of-this-world taste. Opting for this homemade variant over store-bought alternatives guarantees an authentic and delightful culinary experience.
HOW TO COOK CHICKEN KEEMA?
Fry the onion in oil.
Add whole spices.
Now add ginger garlic paste.
Add ground chicken.
Now add yogurt.
Now add green pepper.
Add salt and powdered spices.
Cover and cook.
It should look like this.
Garam Masala powder and cilantro.
WHAT TO PAIR CHICKEN KEEMA WITH?
Pair Chicken Keema with Chapati, Cumin Rice, or Basmati rice. Elevate your party's culinary delight by skillfully pairing this recipe with Mutton Biryani, Chicken Korma, and Shami Kababs. And for a perfect finale, indulge your guests with a delectable dessert choice - either the traditional Kheer or a fusion delight like Ras Malai Tres Leches Cake.
Let's Make Chicken Keema!!!
30-Minute Pakistani Chicken Keema
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 green cardamoms
- 2 cloves
- 4 black peppercorns
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 2 tsp coriander seeds
- 2 tbsp cilantro finely chopped
- ¼ tsp Garam Masala powder
- In a medium-size pot, on medium heat, add olive oil, and let it heat up.
- Add onion and lightly sauté it.
- Next add whole spices and mix it.
- Add ginger garlic paste and mix it.
- Next add ground chicken and mix it well for 4-5 minutes or until the chicken changes color from pink to white.
- Add yogurt and mix it.
- Now add tomato and mix it.
- Add the green pepper and mix well.
- Next add the powdered spices and salt.
- Mix well and let it cook open for about 5-7 minutes.
- Now turn the heat to medium-low and cover the pot with lid.
- Let it cook for 8-10 minutes.
- Uncover the pot.
- Add Garam Masala powder and cilantro.
- Turn off the stove.