3-Minute Homemade Tikka Masala is a game changer. It only takes a few ingredients that is in spice cabinet. Homemade is so much better trust me.
WHAT IS HOMEMADE TIKKA MASALA?
3-Minute Homemade Tikka Masala is all powdered spices mix in together. Tikka masala can be used with chicken, mutton, beef, or even seafood. It's easy, no preservatives, and comes together in 2 minutes. Using a homemade Pakistani spice blends can be a time-saving and convenient way to make tikka masala at home.
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN TIKKA AND TANDOORI?
Contray to popular belief, Tikka and tandoori are two different masalas. Tandoori is red, while Tikka is more brown.
- Amchur Powder- Add the amchur powder for a tart kick.
- Red chili flakes and red chili powder- It's necessary to add both for their distinct taste and spice level.
- Kasuri Methi- For its distinct taste.
- All purpose flour- gives crispy-ness to the protein or whatever you're using.
HOW TO MAKE HOMEMADE TIKKA MASALA?
HOW TO STORE IT AND FOR HOW LONG?
Store it in a dry room temperature place in an air-tight jar. The Homemade Tikka masala should last about 5-6 months.
Let's Make Homemade Tikka Masala!!!
3-Minute Homemade Tikka Masala
- Add all the ingredients together.
- Mix well.
- Store it in an air-tight jar in a dry place at room temperature.