Quick & Easy Lassi Recipe (Pakistani Yogurt Drink) is a yogurt-based South Asian drink. With my secret ingredient, anybody can make their lassi go from great to OH WOW!!
TABLE OF CONTENT
- What is Lassi?
- What is my secret ingredient?
- Best yogurt for Lassi
- Benefits of Lassi
- How to prepare Lassi
- What to pair Lassi with
- How to store Lassi
- Other Drinks
WHAT IS LASSI?
Lassi is a Pakistani yogurt-based drink with many different variations. Drinking Lassi cools your bodily system, especially if you have it on a hot summer day. Mango Lassi (THE BEST) is a very popular form of the drink. Some people like their lassi sweet, while others prefer it salty.
WHAT IS MY SECRET INGREDIENT?
My secret ingredient is BLACK SALT. Black Salt tastes incredible when added to Lassi; plus, it's really great for digestion! It definitely kicks the lassi up a notch.
BEST YOGURT FOR LASSI
The best yogurt for lassi is the full fat yogurt. I have tried this lassi with low fat yogurt and it's definitely not the same.
Lassi does not require milk since Lassi is yogurt-based, However, some people do add milk in accordance with their preferences.
Yes! But it will taste noticeably different.
BENEFITS OF LASSI
- it's beneficial for your digestion system.
- Yogurt is rich in probiotics, which aids in the digestive system.
- It also has a significant amount of calcium which is great for bones.
- Refreshing drink, great for summers.
- Yogurt- That's the base of Lassi, always make it with full fat yogurt.
- Sugar- When making this lassi, sugar is one of the crucial ingredients.
- Salt- Balances off the sugar.
- Black Salt- Black salt kicks the lassi up a notch.
HOW TO PREPARE LASSI?
WHAT TO PAIR LASSI WITH?
HOW TO STORE IT?
After making Lassi, store it in a pitcher or jug in the fridge to keep it cold. Wrap the top of the pitcher or jug with a saran wrap or a lid(if you have one).
LET'S MAKE QUICK & EASY LASSI RECIPE (PAKISTANI YOGURT DRINK)!!!
Quick & Easy Lassi Recipe (Pakistani Yogurt Drink)
- 2 cup yogurt dahi
- ½ cup granulated sugar chini
- ¼ tsp salt namak
- ½ tsp black salt kala namak
- few ice cubes baraf
- Add sugar, yogurt, salt, and black salt and blend it.
- Add ice cubes and blend it again.
- Serve immediately.