Smooth Pakistani Green Chutney Raita is a versatile condiment that boasts of a smooth texture. Its preparation is hassle-free. The vibrant color and flavorful taste create an alluring combination.
TABLE OF CONTENT
- What is Green Chutney Raita?
- How to make Green Chutney for the Raita?
- Serve this Raita with...
- Can this Green Chutney Raita be made ahead of time?
- Can the spice level of Green Chutney Raita be adjusted?
- How to make Green Chutney Raita?
- The Green Chutney Raita Recipe
WHAT IS GREEN CHUTNEY RAITA?
Smooth Pakistani Green Chutney Raita is a delicious yogurt based condiment or dip. This Pakistani recipe is made with yogurt, green Chutney and chaat Masala. This Pakistani condiment is highly versatile and can complement a range of dishes. The creamy and velvety texture of the sauce can be tailored to your preference by adjusting its consistency. Adding water will make it more fluid, while more yogurt can make it creamier.
HOW TO MAKE THE GREEN CHUTNEY FOR THIS RAITA?
All you need is cilantro, green peppers, fresh lemon juice, salt, black salt, and water. Add all these ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. Click here for the full recipe.
SERVE THIS RAITA WITH...
- Seekh Kababs (Ground Beef)
- Beef Chapli Kababs
- Shami Kababs
- Chicken Biryani
- Mutton Pulao
- Chicken Tikka
- Chicken Malai Tikka
CAN GREEN CHUTNEY RAITA BE MADE AHEAD OF TIME?
Yes, this raita can be made ahead of time. It can be made 2-3 days in advance. Just give it a good mix before serving.
CAN THE SPICE LEVEL OF THIS RAITA BE ADJUSTED?
- Green Chutney- Takes few ingredients but gives the most delicious green chutney.
- Chaat Masala- Always elevate the taste of green chutney raita.
- Salt- Just for some taste.
- Yogurt- Make sure the yogurt is fully whipped before adding the rest of the ingredients.
HOW TO MAKE GREEN CHUTNEY RAITA?
- Make sure to whip the yogurt thoroughly before using it in the raita, as unwhipped yogurt can leave small clumps in the mixture.
- To prepare the green chutney, blend the ingredients together using a blender.
- Adjust the spiciness of the green chutney to your liking by adding more or less green pepper.
Let's Make Green Chutney Raita!!!
Smooth Pakistani Green Chutney Raita
- In a bowl, add yogurt and whip it well.
- Next add in green chutney, chaat masala, and salt.
- Mix well!