5-Minute Homemade Haleem Masala is easy to make. No rushing to the store whenever craving Haleem. Just grind the whole spices and mix in the powdered spices. Viola! That's it.
WHAT IS HOMEMADE HALEEM MASALA?
5-Minute Homemade Haleem Masala is quick and easy. Just grind the whole spices and mix in powdered spices/seasonings, it's simple as that. This is an authentic Pakistani homemade Haleem Masala. This masala has no preservatives, no artificial coloring, and no ingredient you won't understand. In fact this homemade Haleem masala is a fresh, delicious, and flavorful.
WHAT IS HALEEM?
Haleem is a thick Pakistani stew. It's traditionally made with beef but some people substitute by using chicken as well. It consists of lentils mixture. Mix the two together and Haleem comes to play. Haleem is not runny consistency. Haleem is a thick luscious consistency.
HOW TO STORE THE HALEEM MASALA?
Store the Haleem masala in a dry air-tight jar at room temperature.
HOW LONG THE MASALA WILL LAST?
The masala will last for 4-5 months if kept in a dry air-tight jar at room temperature.
- Whole Spices- Lightly dry roast the whole spices. Make sure to remove the shell of the black cardamom and only include the seeds in the whole spices mixture.
- Powdered Spices- After grinding the whole spices then mix in the powdered spices.
HOW TO MAKE HOMEMADE HALEEM MASALA?
OTHER SPICE BLENDS/MASALAS
- Homemade Biryani Masala
- Homemade Karahi Masala
- Homemade Nihari Masala
- Homemade Achari Masala
- Homemade Chaat Masala
Let's Make Homemade Haleem Masala!!!
5-Minute Homemade Haleem Masala
- spice grinder
- 1 tbsp black peppercorns
- 1 black cardamom seeds make sure you only take the seeds discard the black shell of the cardamom it will ruin the flavor. (I have tried and tested this.)
- 1 star anise
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- ½ a cinnamon stick
- 4 cloves
- 1 tbsp coriander seeds
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tbsp cumin seeds
- 4 green cardamom pods
- 3 mace javitri
- ¼ netmug jaifil
- 1 tsp caraway seeds shahi zeera
- 2 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- ¼ tsp garam masala powder
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- 4 tsp salt
- Add all the whole spices in a fry pan. (Make sure you only take the seeds not the black shell of the black cardamom it will ruin the flavor.)
- Lightly dry roast them.
- Break down the big whole spices like baby leaf, cinnamon, and mace.
- Grind the whole spices.
- Take them out in a bowl.
- Mix in salt and powdered spices.
Leave a comment & rate this recipe